Quick Bytes Thursday June 9th — FMCC, FNMA, TWTR, SCTY, AAPL
A quick digest of what’s hot and trending for Thursday, June 9th. Your quick bytes (yes we know it is bites):
Glen Bradford reviews how the government forced itself onto Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (OTCMKTS:FMCC) and Federal National Mortgage Assctn Fnni Me (OTCMKTS:FNMA) and from there has taken over $100 billion out of them. A hurricane of truth is coming to knock down the government’s fraud. (SeekingAlpha)
- Someone is selling 32 million Twitter Inc (NYSE:TWTR) passwords on the dark web. There is no evidence Twitter has been breached as of now. (TechCrunch)
- SolarCity (NASDAQ:SCTY) is up 5 percent on a Baird Upgrade to Outperform. The company has placed a $37 price target, stating regulatory issues are overblown. (SeekingAlpha)
- BusinessInsider talks about how MacRumors exposed that Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
leaked that its Desktop OS could be referred to as macOS rather then OS X in new App Store documentation.
- Bloomberg dives into Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG) founder Larry Page’s Secret Flying-Car Factories, talking about Zee.Aero, a startup that set up next to Google. The startup is not affiliated with Alphabet.
- ValueWalk writes on SeekingAlpha about the Historically High Correlation Between Equity And Oil Prices Moderating.
- IDC cuts PC shipment forecast further. PC shipments are expected to fall 7.3% for the year. Q1 shipments fell 12.5% year over year.
- Eye on Tech newsletter topics include Apple and Google’s efforts to drive mobile app subscriptions, Qualcomm’s launch of a connector car platform, along with Hewlett Packard’s Enterprise IoT deal with GE.
- J M Smucker Co(NYSE:SJM) beats on EPS and Revenue. EPS coming in at $1.86, $0.66 more than expected and Revenue $1.81B, beat by $70 million as it rose 24.8 percent year over year.
- Vail Resorts (NYSE:MTN) fiscal 3Q beat by 3 cents, as it rose to $4.23 per share. Revenue however missed by $5.16 million as it rose 11.8 percent year over year to $647.47 million.
Latest posts by Steve Vrionis (see all)
- Federal National Mortgage Assctn Fnni Me (OTCMKTS:FNMA), Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (OTCMKTS:FMCC): Epstein Thoroughly Tackles Questions in Perry Capital Case - July 1, 2016 10:37 AM PST
- Quick Bytes Mon, June 27th: Microsoft Corporation(NASDAQ:MSFT), LinkedIn Corp(NYSE:LNKD),Ford Motor Company(NYSE:F), Tesla Motors Inc(NASDAQ:TSLA) - June 27, 2016 07:19 AM PST
- Trending GSE Reads For Week Of June 19th-25th: FNMA, FMCC - June 25, 2016 09:26 AM PST