Third Point LLC adds Apple, Blackberry, Baidu, Fedex, Google, more
Third Point LLC, the hedge fund managed by Daniel Loeb disclosed their positions in their 13-F today.
Interesting New Positions Included:
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) – 4 million shares valued at $71.32 million
- Apple (AAPL) – 100,000 shares at a value of $56.1 million
- Blackberry (BBRY) – 10,000,000 shares at a value of $74.4 million
- Baidu (BIDU) – 600,000 shares valued at 106,728,000 million
- Fedex Corp (FDX) – 2,500,000 shares valued at $359.42 million
- Google (GOOG) – 160,000 shares valued at $179.3 million
The fund also increased its net exposure to American International Group (AIG) buying 5 million “calls”, while selling 2.5 million shares, leaving it with 5 million calls and 7.5 million common shares.